Visionary Circle acknowledges the outstanding generosity of donors who make annual contributions of $1,000 or more to support Levine Museum of the New South’s mission and vision of using history to build community. Gifts at this level help to ensure financial stability for the Museum and the flexibility to be responsive to the community through our award-winning exhibitions and programs.
Benefits for all Visionary Circle members include regular member benefits and unless otherwise noted:
- Recognition in annual report and on donor panel in the museum lobby
- Invitation to exclusive Visionary Circle events
- Subscription to Latest at Levine Museum newsletter
- 20% discount in the museum shop
- Ten (10) complimentary museum admission passes for friends or family
- Reciprocal privileges at designated Reciprocal Organization of Associated Museums (ROAM)
- Reciprocal privileges at designated North American Museums (NARM)
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $4,999
$5,000 - $9,999
* Some exclusions may apply.
If you are interested in deepening your involvement with Levine Museum of the New South and enjoying additional benefits, please contact Kama Pierce, Director of Development at email@example.com or 704.333.1887 ext. 226.