- New South for the New Southerner
- History Matters Programs »
- Access History
- For Members
- Museum Events
- Outreach and Classroom Programs
- Professional Development
- ¡NUEVOlution! Curriculum
- The Latino New South: Surprising Facts
- The 7 Insights
- Long-Distance Collaboration
- Latino Demographics in the New South
- Conducting Listening Sessions
- - 10 Things to Know
#GivingTuesdayCLT is Charlotte's very own version of the global giving campaign. This year we are raising funds in support of our Access History initiative. Access History helps bring Charlotte’s history and culture to life for children and families, regardless of their ability to pay. The initiative offers family-friendly programs that explore Charlotte’s post-Civil War history. Funds will go towards program fees, underwriting low-cost admission, and the redesign of a children's space.
#GivingTuesdayCLT is November 28 but you can donate starting November 14. Rather donate items? Check out our Give Shop.