- New South for the New Southerner
- History Matters Programs
- Access History
- For Members
- Museum Events
- Tours »
- Outreach and Classroom Programs
- Professional Development
- ¡NUEVOlution! Curriculum
- The Latino New South: Surprising Facts
- The 7 Insights
- Long-Distance Collaboration
- Latino Demographics in the New South
- Conducting Listening Sessions
- - 10 Things to Know
Self-Guided Museum Tour
Groups interested in exploring the Museum on their own may schedule a self-guided tour. This option allows individuals to visit each exhibit at their own pace, and focus time in areas that are of particular interest. Available year-round, self-guided tours allow groups to visit Cotton Fields to Skyscrapers and other current exhibits, and are well suited for classes, business teams, community groups, family reunions, bus tours, clubs and other organizations.
All group tours should be scheduled approximately 2 weeks in advance. To ensure the best experience possible, we limit self-guided tours to a maximum of 25 participants.
Admission and Fees for Groups 10 or more
- Youth/Student ages 6-18: $4 per student
- Adult and Senior: $6 per person
- Complimentary admission for group leader and bus driver.
Schedule a Tour