- New South for the New Southerner
- History Matters Programs
- Access History
- For Members
- Museum Events
- Outreach and Classroom Programs
- Professional Development
- ¡NUEVOlution! Curriculum
- The Latino New South: Surprising Facts
- The 7 Insights
- Long-Distance Collaboration
- Latino Demographics in the New South
- Conducting Listening Sessions
- - 10 Things to Know
Listen Up, Charlotte!
September 14, 7 p.m. - Winterfield Elementary School
September 16, 6 p.m. - Mallard Creek Recreation Center
Join Levine Museum, Charlotte Symphony, and A Sign Of The Times of the Carolinas, invite the community to two days of music and storytelling, tackling issues of discrimination and inequality.
Our historian Brenda Tindal weaves personal stories of local African-American experience and historical context with musical selections from Bach to Bill Withers provided by the Charlotte Symphony and performances by A Sign of the Times of the Carolinas.
For more information visit www.CharlotteSymphony.org/ListenUp