- New South for the New Southerner
- Family Days
- Access History
- For Members
- Museum Events
- Adult and Family Tours
- Field Trips K-12
- ¡NUEVOlution! Curriculum
- Outreach and Classroom Programs
- The Latino New South: Surprising Facts
- The 7 Insights
- Long-Distance Collaboration
- Latino Demographics in the New South
- Conducting Listening Sessions
- - 10 Things to Know
Cotton Fields to Skyscrapers Guided Tour
Guided tours of the award-winning centerpiece exhibit Cotton Fields to Skyscrapers are available year-round and are ideal for classes, business teams, community groups, family reunions, bus tours, clubs and other organizations. A Museum educator or New South Guide will lead your group through each environment, providing context and insights along the way, and delivering a highly interactive and engaging experience.
In addition, groups may visit any of the temporary exhibits on display while at the Museum (please note we do not offer guided tours of our temporary exhibits at this time).
All group tours should be scheduled approximately 2 weeks in advance. To ensure the best experience possible, we limit guided tours to a maximum of 25 participants. If your group is larger than 25, an additional guide will be scheduled and the group divided into two.
Admission and Fees for Groups 10 or more
- Youth/Student ages 6-18: $4 per student
- Adult and Senior $6 per person:
- Tour Guide Fee: $35 per tour guide (1 guide per 25 persons)
- Complimentary admission for group leader and bus driver.
Click here to register.