Join or Renew
Thank you for choosing to become a member!
Membership supports the Museum's exhibits and education programs and makes an impact on the Museum and community each day. This past year, membership revenue supported:
- Free Sunday admission – allowing over 9,000 visitors access to our award winning exhibitions
- Dialogue programming – working with dozens of groups from public and private schools as well as community youth and adult organizations to candidly talk about complex issues that are facing our community today
- Traveling exhibits – providing opportunities to expand the Museum’s reach regionally and nationally
Memberships renew on an annual basis and are 100% tax-deductible, unless otherwise noted. Benefits can also be waived for a full tax deduction. Each level includes the benefits of the preceding levels.
All Annual Membership levels receive:
- Free, unlimited, year-round admission to all galleries and exhibits
- 10% discount on all Museum Store purchases, including books
- Invitations to members-only events like exhibit previews and Taste of the New South
- Subscription to the Museum's newsletter
- First opportunity to purchase advance and discount tickets to Museum lectures and events
- $5 discount on gift memberships
Please select from the following:
Household » $60 (two adults and all children at the same address)
General Individual and Household Memberships are 100% tax deductible.
Leadership Giving Levels
Through the generous support of our donors, Levine Museum has emerged as one our region’s thriving cultural institutions. Providing historical context for relevant topics, the Museum is committed to presenting everyone’s history and often little known or challenging truths to serve as a platform for dialogue and catalyst for civic engagement. Leadership giving is vital to the Museum’s ability to make significant impact both locally and beyond.
Donor » $150 ($138 tax-deductible)
- Two guest passes
- Recognized in Museum's fall newsletter
Sustainer » $250 ($226 tax-deductible)
- Two guest passes (total of four)
- $10 gift certificate to Museum store
Benefactor » $500 ($456 tax-deductible)
Visionary » $1,000 ($916 tax-deductible)
- Recognition on the Museum's donor recognition panel
- Invitation to the Museum's annual donor appreciation program
Connector » $2,500 ($2,200 tax-deductible)
- Private tour of 10 guests from Museum historian Dr. Tom Hanchett (Choice of Behind the Scenes, Exhibit Tour, Uptown Walking Tour or Food History Tour)
Innovator » $5,000 ($4,700 tax-deductible)
- Discount on Museum rentals*
- Complimentary Museum rental*
The tax deductible amount for Leadership Membership varies by level and can be waived for full tax deductibility.
*Rentals are based on availability and tax deduction is applied on redeemed.
For more information on tax deductibility, and specific Leadership benefits, contact Caitlin Donley, Leadership Membership Manager at 704.333.1887 ext. 241 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.