- History Matters Programs »
- Access History
- Book Club
- Breaking Bread -- SOLD OUT
- Panel Discussions
- For Members
- Outreach and Classroom Programs
- Professional Development
- ¡NUEVOlution! Curriculum
- The Latino New South: Surprising Facts
- The 7 Insights
- Long-Distance Collaboration
- Latino Demographics in the New South
- Conducting Listening Sessions
- - 10 Things to Know
Tuesday, Sept. 12, 7:30 p.m.
United House of Prayer for All People
2321 Beatties Ford Road (just south of I-85)
The annual free concert and celebration of religious “roots music” featuring high-energy choirs plus plus the trombone “shout band” tradition found only in the United House of Prayer!
Come early and purchase a soul food dinner in the church cafeteria (written up in Gourmet magazine!), opening at 6 p.m.
Presented by Levine Museum and Charlotte Center City Partners.
Looking for more info? Contact Tom Hanchett at 704-577-5103.