- History Matters Programs
- Book Club
- Breaking Bread »
- Panel Discussions
- New South for the New Southerner
- For Members
- Schedule a Tour
- Outreach and Classroom Programs
- Professional Development
- Bring Your Students
- ¡NUEVOlution! Curriculum
- The Latino New South: Surprising Facts
- The 7 Insights
- Long-Distance Collaboration
- Latino Demographics in the New South
- Conducting Listening Sessions
- - 10 Things to Know
Levine Museum is launching a Breaking Bread dinner and dialogue series where conversations around challenging community issues will be facilitated over a hearty dinner served family style.
CLT Uprising: One Year Later
Sept. 19, 2017, 6:30 p.m.
Levine Museum of the New South
Members receive a 25% discount on registration. Please sign in to receive your discount at check out.
Dinner on June 13 is generously sponsored by Mert’s Heart & Soul.
In-Kind Support from: